Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Be sure to visit our support forums for answers to your questions!
A: In order to download the certificate in Safari follow these steps.
1- Go to Safari’s menu and click Preferences. See the image below.
2- Go to ‘File download location’ and set the download location as ‘Ask for each download.’
3- Go to the ‘My Courses’ page inside of EPM Solutions and click ‘Expland All'.
4 - Scroll down the certificate you want to print and click on the certificate icon.
5 - When the download location and Save As box pop up, delete the HTML at the end of the certificate name and choose the location where you would like the certificate to save.
Done! Your certificate can now be found wherever you chose to download it.
A: Your username is the email address. If you have multiple email addresses, determine which email address has been receiving your course emails and use that email address to log in.
If you still can’t figure out your username, click on “Contact Us’ and send customer service an email.
A: No problem. Just go to EPM Solutions and click ‘Log In’. Once you are on the Login page and click on ‘Lost Password’.
Once you click on ‘Lost Password’ it will lead you to a page that asks for you Username. Enter your Username (the email you use to log into the site) and click the ‘Get New Password’ button.
Next, go to your email. There you will find an email inviting you to reset your password. Click the link in that email and change your password.
A: You can see your progress in two places;
- You can log into the course and look at the sidebar titled ‘Progress Bar’.
- You can also go to ‘My Courses’ under the ‘Members’ menu header. Scroll to the middle of the page and click on ‘Expand All’. This will show you the progress for all of your courses.
A: Badges are the achievements awarded when you complete a lesson or course. Your lesson badges are found in ‘My Achievements’ under the ‘Members’ header.
Course badges are awarded when you complete a course. The course badges are digital badges that can be shared on your social platforms, linked in your LinkedIn Certifications, added to your email signature and/or displayed on your website. These badges are issued through Credly. Instructions for how to display and share these badges will be sent to your email when you complete your course.
A: To setup your free Credly account go to Credly.com and click on ‘Sign In’ at the top of the screen. Go to the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ page and click ‘Create an Account’.
A: To download your Digital Badge, log into Credly and follow the steps below. If you haven't created your free account at Credly.com, first follow the instructions under: “How do I set up my free Credly.com account?”
- Go to Credly.com and log in.
- Click on the "Earned" tab.
- Go to the badge you want to share.
- Hover your mouse over the image until the "Manage" button appears.
- Above ‘Manage’ you will see an icon that looks like a less than sign ‘＜’, click on this ‘Share’ icon.
- A popup window will appear with sharing options, one-by-one follow the instruction on how to share and display your badge in various mediums.